Das Unternehmen XING Events GmbH bietet aktuell diesen Job in München an. Wenn Du gerade auf der Suche in dem Bereich Sonstige bist,
solltest Du Dir die Details auf der Seite des Unternehmens anschauen. Dort findest Du ausführliche Informationen zu der Stelle und zu dem Unternehmen.
- Full-time employee
XING ist das führende soziale Netzwerk im deutschsprachigen Raum für alles rund um Beruf und Karriere. Mehr als 1.500 Mitarbeiter geben jeden Tag alles, um unsere über 16 Millionen Mitglieder auf ihrem Weg in eine bessere Arbeitswelt zu begleiten: For a better working life.
XING Events is the only provider to both unite intelligent attendee management software and business networking on one platform and to offer solutions for successful event promotion and easy-to-use one-stop ticket sales.
As part of the New Work SE, XING Events connects 16 million members on XING, the social network for professional contacts, with relevant events in German-speaking regions. The expert in events with professional standards also creates a bridge between the online and the offline world by bringing people together at events.
A challenging task:
- Operation, development & architecture of the ticketing platform (xing-events.com) infrastructure in AWS Cloud environment
- Monitoring, alerting & documentation of failures within the cloud infrastructure
- Operation & further development of internal Linux-based systems (on-premise)
- Close cooperation with the existing development team of the platform especially for topics like Dynamic Scaling
A convincing background:
- Very good knowledge of the AWS environment
- Very good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu is a plus)
- Comfortable working with docker
- Experience in system architecture and implementing it as Infrastructure-as-Code
- Good MySQL knowledge & experience in production operation of medium-sized database clusters
- Good knowledge in operating web servers via Apache2, Apache Tomcat
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB, SOLR, ElasticSearch, K8s would be a plus
An inspiring environment:
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located very conveniently in the center of Munich. We make sure you’re happy by strongly encouraging a good work-life balance, having high levels of collegiality and flat structures. You will receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, a new laptop as well as a choice of smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. Besides attending inspiring events, you have the option to work with your team on any topic you choose for a full week per quarter during our HackWeeks.