Das Unternehmen fme AG bietet aktuell diesen Job in Dublin an. Wenn Du gerade auf der Suche in dem Bereich Marketing und Vertrieb bist,
solltest Du Dir die Details auf der Seite des Unternehmens anschauen. Dort findest Du ausführliche Informationen zu der Stelle und zu dem Unternehmen.fme Life Sciences focuses on Business Solution deployments leveraging Enterprise Content Services platforms for clients in the Life Sciences Industry. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted vendor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global pharmaceutical companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on Content Services and its applicability to business critical solutions including RIM, Regulatory, Clinical and QMS. fme is partnered with the leading Business Solutions and ECM vendors supporting the Life Sciences industry, including Veeva, OpenText/Documentum, Generis (Cara), Sparta and Alfresco.
fme’s priority is client satisfaction and assisting them with determining the most effective way to deploy mission critical technologies. We focus on three aspects, business process consulting, technology platform implementations and managed services, and data/document migration services. This ability to provide business insight as a supplement to the clients‘ internal expertise and then to execute efficiently and cost effectively on the technical implementation is a key feature of our services and differentiates us from our competition.
In this role the candidate will construct and implement a plan to develop and accelerate sales growth directly at clients, through our partner channel and with other relevant groups. We seek a highly motivated sales and business development professional with a track record of success selling system integration services to both large global and mid-market Life Sciences companies. Success in this role will be achieved through building deep and extensive relationships across the client and partner organizations, identifying and developing sales opportunities and promoting fme’s broad capabilities. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, the demonstrated ability to establish broad executive and senior management level relationships and to create pipeline by closely collaborating with the fme global sales and marketing team. Experience in the ECM/Content Services market and knowledge of the Clinical, Regulatory and Quality Manufacturing business processes is highly desired.
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and match these to fme core competencies and capabilities
- Develop sales pipeline and close opportunities to meet sales growth expectations and attain/exceed targets (Quota)
- Formulate a partner engagement plan to drive sales growth of our services and software
- Work with the Business Unit Leaders to ensure successful Client and Partner engagement
- Liaise with and build relationship with key individuals at all levels in client and partner organizations
- Collaborate with fme’s marketing team to support the development of related collateral
- Serve as a primary point of contact for partner-related sales opportunity identification
- Coordinate with the Partner to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Work closely fme’s marketing team to educate partners on the product and services portfolio offered
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of fme’s solutions
- Work with partners to conduct solution presentations to Clients
- Support the Business Units Directors and their teams in providing proposals, estimates and pricings to clients
- Work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a larger team
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences Industry working in a sales or business development capacity
- High energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic are critical to this role
- Based in Europe and German speaking
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Successful track record of working cross functionally to drive initiatives and results within an organization
- Experience working in Partner Channel Management is an advantage
- Awareness and knowledge of Cloud SaaS offerings in Life Sciences Industry is an advantage
- Highly driven, self-starter, strategic-thinking, energetic, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate fme’s value to clients
- Strong client-facing interaction skills with experience of engaging at all levels
- Willingness to travel within Europe and as required outside the region
Got curious? We would be happy to give you further insights into our company and your area of responsibility during a personal interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!