Das Unternehmen fme AG bietet aktuell diesen Job in Dublin an. Wenn Du gerade auf der Suche in dem Bereich Technik bist,
solltest Du Dir die Details auf der Seite des Unternehmens anschauen. Dort findest Du ausführliche Informationen zu der Stelle und zu dem Unternehmen.
About fme Life Sciences
fme Life Sciences is a leading provider of business and technology services supporting the deployment of Business Applications and Content Services/ECM solutions to its clients in the Life Sciences Industry. We act as a trusted advisor and systems integration specialist across the Clinical, Regulatory and Quality and Manufacturing domains in Europe and North America. fme is partnered with the leading ECM vendors supporting the Life Sciences industry, including Veeva, OpenText/Documentum, Sparta, Generis (CARA), Ennov and Alfresco.
fme’s priority is client satisfaction and assisting organizations with determining the most effective way to deploy mission critical Content Services related technologies. We focus on both the business process aspects of technology platform implementations and integration of new trends, in addition to delivering high quality technical resources. This ability to provide business insight as a supplement to the clients‘ internal expertise and then to execute efficiently (related to timelines and budget) on the technical implementation is a key feature of our services and differentiates us from our competition.
We are seeking a motivated, inquiring and communicative individual with a strong vision being part of an aspiring team.
The candidate should be an experienced professional with a proven technical background in Enterprise Content Management and Life Sciences to become a key member of our Technology Services Practice.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical and technical skills, a robust and relevant background, strong communication abilities and have a team-oriented attitude.
The candidate should have technical knowledge of the leading content management platforms and will ideally have work experience in the Life Sciences industry. The successful candidate will be confident working with business and IT groups in R&D and Q&M application business areas. He/She will be the technical lead for implementing ECM solutions for a wide range of clients. He/She will engage with clients to understand their business needs, translate those needs into system requirements and lead the implementation of the system to meet those requirements. An understanding of pharmaceutical validation and documentation practices as well as regulations is key.
This role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the candidate must have the ability to converse with people from all levels within an organization. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily
- Work with clients to analyze their processes and define requirements for implementing leading Content Management solutions in the Life Sciences industry
- Translate requirements into configuration and customization elements and ensure delivery to the client
- Liase with and lead offshore implementation teams during implementation and testing; ability to work well with a diverse and globally distributed team
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Content Management solutions; supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead technical projects and escalate technical project risks/issues in a timely manner, as necessary
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
- Eagerness to learn and apply new emerging technologies so solve complex business requirements
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Willingness to travel to the fme Life Sciences regional office in Germany and other destinations in Germany and Europe as required (No travelling while Covid-19, only if unavoidable)
Additional Skills & CompetenciesAdditional Skills
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time to compete with the market needs
- The candidate must be strong at communicating with stakeholders of all levels. He/She will possess extensive interpersonal skills and must be able to prepare written and verbal presentations, technical documents, and reports
- The candidate must be self-driven but must also work well in a team, taking on different roles as needed (dependent on the project situation)
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry or consulting (R&D and Q&M business processes)
- Experience implementing Content Services/ECM solutions
- Experience architecting, installing, designing, implementing, configuring and troubleshooting content management systems
- Database skills including knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL architecture; ability to write complex SQL statements; application-level DBA experience helpful
- Experience with validated systems with the ability to produce documentation deliverables and to execute installation procedures and test cases
- Knowledge of and experience with Veeva Vault (Quality, Regulatory and Clinical) highly desired
- Knowledge and experience with Sparta TrackWise Digital highly desired
- Familiarity with other platforms such as OpenText Documentum or Generis CARA would be beneficial
- Awareness and knowledge of Cloud SaaS offerings for the Life Sciences industry is an advantage
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal communication skills
Got curious? We would be happy to give you further insights into our company and your area of responsibility during a personal interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!