Das Unternehmen fme AG bietet aktuell diesen Job in Dublin an. Wenn Du gerade auf der Suche in dem Bereich Wissenschaft bist,
solltest Du Dir die Details auf der Seite des Unternehmens anschauen. Dort findest Du ausführliche Informationen zu der Stelle und zu dem Unternehmen.
About fme Life Sciencesfme Life Sciences focuses on Business Solution technology implementations that leverage Content Services (Document Management) platforms for clients in the Life Sciences Industry. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted vendor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global pharmaceutical companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on Content Services and its applicability to business-critical solutions including RIM, Regulatory, Clinical and QMS. fme is partnered with the leading Business Solutions and ECM vendors supporting the Life Sciences Industry, including Veeva, OpenText/Documentum, Generis (Cara), Sparta.
fme’s priority is client satisfaction and assisting them with determining the most effective way to deploy mission critical technologies. We focus on three aspects, business process consulting, technology platform implementations and managed services, and data/document migration services. This ability to provide business insight as a supplement to the clients’ internal expertise, and then to execute efficiently and cost effectively on the technical implementation, is a key feature of our services and differentiates us from our competition.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual with a proven technical background in Enterprise Content Management and Life Sciences to become a key member of our Technology Services Practice.
The candidate should possess technical knowledge of the leading content management platforms and will ideally have work experience in the Life Sciences industry. The successful candidate will be confident working with business and IT groups in R&D and Q&M application business areas. He/She will be the technical lead for implementing ECM solutions for a wide range of clients. He/She will engage with clients to understand their business needs, translate those needs into system requirements and lead the implementation of the system to meet those requirements. An understanding of pharmaceutical validation and documentation practices as well as regulations is key.
- Work with clients to analyze their processes and define requirements for implementing leading Content Management solutions in the Life Sciences industry
- Translate requirements into configuration and customization elements and ensuring delivery to the client
- Liase with and lead offshore implementation team during implementation and testing; ability to work well with a diverse and globally distributed team
- Service as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Content Management solutions; supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead technical projects and escalate technical project risks/issues in a timely manner, as necessary
- Eagerness to learn and apply new emerging technologies so solve complex business requirements
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- This position will be mostly remote
- Willingness to travel to the fme Life Sciences regional office in Germany and other destinations in Germany and Europe as required (no travelling during the Covid-19 pandemic)
Additional Skills & CompetenciesAdditional Skills
- The candidate must be strong at communicating with stakeholders of all levels. He/She will possess extensive interpersonal skills and must be able to prepare regular written and verbal presentations, technical documents, and reports
- The candidate must be self-driven but must also work well in a team, taking on different roles as needed (dependent on the project situation)
- The candidate must be flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years experience in the Life Sciences industry or consulting (R&D and Q&M business processes)
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing Content Services/ECM solutions
- Experience architecting, installing, designing, implementing, configuring and troubleshooting content management systems
- Advanced database skills including knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL Architecture; ability to write complex SQL statements; application-level DBA experience helpful
- Experience with validated systems with the ability to produce documentation deliverables and to execute installation procedures and test cases
- Knowledge and experience with Veeva Vault (Quality, Regulatory and Clinical), Sparta Trackwise Digital, Salesforce and Generis CARA is highly desired
fme is an established, growing solid, owner-led company focusing on the needs of their employees and clients. fme has a good balance between in having a good project pace combined with emerging technologies and having a collaborative culture, familiar atmosphere with short decisions lines and flat hierarchies.
Got curious? We would be happy to give you further insights into our company and your area of responsibility during a personal interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!